How To Install Games With Data or OBB Files
Today i am share a tips for android users;In this tips to you learn "How to install games with data files".So Friends This Small Tutorial will help you to install any game with DATA or OBB file which is usually downloaded in form of ZIP.
What's Is Obb Files?
OBB file is a file that developers create along with some APK packages to support the application. The OBB files contain bundles of large assets. These files carry encrypted data including media and graphics that is not included in the APK file.
How to install:
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone.
Put the OBB or Data file?
- First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:
- External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**
- In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:
- External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
- OBB data will have .obb extension of file inside folder And DATA File will not have any .obb extension (This is how you will differentiate between them).
- If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
- Clear cache of the game or restart the device (If Required)
- Run the APK file now.